- balancing pedicure $105
- balancing manicure $75
- polish free manicure $60
- polish free pedicure $85
- Juut signature manicure $80
- Juut signature pedicure $110
- mini pedicure $70
- mini manicure $60
- balancing gel polish manicure $95
- gel polish mini manicure $75
- balancing gel polish pedicure $125
Nail Technician + Daymaker
COMPASSIONATE, LOYAL, FIERCE
Candice graduated from The Aveda Institute Minneapolis in 2005 and became a licensed Esthetician. She really enjoyed Make-up applications because it gave her the freedom to be inventive. She decided to go back to school to obtain her manicurist license as she thought it would be nice to broaden her opportunities. She now LOVES to “apply make-up” to the nails! Manicures are becoming just as big on the runway now as hair and apparel and she thinks that is awesome. There is always a new idea around the corner. That being said there is always something new to learn, which is great. Candice likes to attend as many education classes that are available to her as possible. She really wants to soak up as much information as she can for herself and to educate her guests as well. She loves her profession and the opportunity it gives her to be creative. Have an idea of something you want to try with your nails or have no idea but want to try something different? Candice is always up for new challenges!
Candice loves being a nail artist! She gets the opportunity to meet all kinds of people while expressing her creative side. In her free time she hangs out with her husband and 3 kids. They love to travel, find new restaurants and explore the happenings in Minneapolis!
- Aveda Institute Minneapolis – Esthiology
- Minnesota School of Beauty – Nails
- Young Nails Tech – Mastering Acrylics Course
- Swarovski Certified Nail Artist
- Seminar with leading scientist in the field, Doug Schoon
- Yearly classes and trade shows across the country taught by well renowned artists in the industry.