- haircut $160
- men’s express clipper service $60
Stylist + Daymaker
AESTHETE, CRAFTSMAN, MOTORCYCLE / BACKCOUNTRY
Anthony specializes in women’s hairstyles of all lengths and textures, and has been creating amazing hairstyles since 1998. While he has extensive training and experience on the current hair trends in women’s styles, he is also specifically trained in creating men’s hairstyles. As Juut’s Men’s Specialist, he is responsible for the development of men’s curriculum and has trained scores of stylists in advanced cutting techniques. He has been Juut’s Men’s Education Director for over a decade.
Anthony is also responsible for men’s seasonal trend work for the company. He has become a leader in men’s fashion in the Twin Cities and one of the metro area’s most skilled stylists in men’s hair. He enjoys blogging about current trends in the areas of clothing, lifestyle, and of course, grooming. As the Creative Director for Juut’s editorial team, he leads Juut’s incredibly talented group of artists in seasonal trend and editorial shoots, taking specific pride in the art direction of this group’s projects.
He is incredibly passionate about what he does and couldn’t imagine making a living any other way. He brings this passion with him to work daily and hopes to pass it on to anyone who sits in his chair.
- Trained at the Aveda Institute, Minneapolis
- Men’s Education Specialist for Juut
- Creative Director for Juut’s editorial team
- Attended Aveda’s Advanced Academies in both women’s and men’s hair
- Advanced training at Vidal Sassoon’s Miami (South Beach), San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Past Stylist Director for Juut
- Juut President’s Award recipient
- Juut Daymaker of the Year award recipient
- Studied with internationally renowned celebrity and editorial artists such as Antoinette Beenders (British Hairdresser of the Year, Creative Director for Aveda), Rodney Cutler (New York City), Ruth Roche (NYC), Vivienne Mackinder (NYC), Nick Arojo (What Not to Wear, NYC), Van Coucil (Atlanta), Erminio Fiocca (London), Daniel J. Holzberger & Babak (Atlanta).
- Produced and created looks for multiple runway shows and photo shoots including the “beards” for Aveda’s 2014 Congress
- Award winner haircut competitions and has appeared on national and local makeover shows