- haircut $100
- luxury blowout $100
- blowout $65
- bang trim $15
- hair extensions, priced by consultation
LAURA (ELLE) BOLLER
Stylist + Daymaker
ARTIST, THOUGHTFUL, PERFECTIONIST
Laura’s goal is to create a customized haircut and style that fits your personality and lifestyle, and to offer solutions to any hair questions you have. She feels confident that you will both look and feel great after your service with her. She loves creating texture and movement in haircuts and has a passion for special occasion hair and makeup. Laura enjoys men’s haircuts and loves to create strong, structured shapes, and to offer styling solutions to keep you looking sharp and up to date.
Laura is also a makeup specialist and has taken many advanced classes from Aveda’s top makeup artists. She would love to do your makeup for your special occasion or for your wedding day. In the past few years she has had many opportunities to be the lead hairstylist or makeup artist for television commercials, which she has a strong passion for.
Aside from cutting hair, Laura is an artist, food enthusiast, and an active member of the Korean adoptee community. These things inspire her and are ways in which she connects with her guests, creating a comfortable and positive environment. She looks forward to seeing you in her chair soon!
- Graduated from the Aveda Institute 2009
- Advanced makeup education with Janell Geason
- Makeup Artist for MN4MN Runway Show, 2014
- Hair stylist for Elle South Korea, Aveda Congress 2015
- Lead Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist for Buffalo Wild Wings commercial, 2016
- Lead Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist for General Mills Box Tops for Education commercial featuring Dave Coulier, 2016
- Volunteer for Ronald McDonald house, 2017 & 2018
- Makeup Artist for Weisman Museum student fashion show, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Make Artist for MN Fashion Week at the Riveter, 2019