- haircut $110
Stylist, Hair Director + Daymaker
Craig has over 25 years of experience of being a visionary stylist for JUUT. As a Master Educator at JUUT he is also instrumental in training new team members. Finally, as the Hair Director he is passionate about guiding the team of stylists and helping them gain clarity of their creative vision and business objectives to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Craig is passionate about creating a hairstyle that is customized to the needs and lifestyle of the individual. He also likes to stay on top of fashion, art, music and pop culture in order to bring the current trends to all my guests. He is a firm believer that education and continuous learning will always guide him to become a better stylist and hone his skills to be the best in the industry. He is very experienced with all hair types and always looks forward to bringing out your unique individual style.
In his personal life, Craig loves traveling and exploring new places, discovering new restaurants, music, pop culture, art and is a dog lover.
- Aveda Institute Graduate 1991
- Current Master Educator for JUUT
- Former JUUT creative team member
- Former JUUT Lead Educator Director
- Participated in JUUT Fashion shows and Editorial Photo Shoots
- Advanced training from top artists in our industry: Frederic Fekkai, Trevor Sorbie, Ricardo Dinis, Alan Ruiz, Antoinette Beenders
- Hair Director JUUT Wayzata
- Bachelor’s degree University of Minnesota